Sunday, May 15, 2011

Songz Day 9...and the return of the Blog Challenge!

a song to dance to:  Monster ~ Lady Gaga


And because I can't think of anything else to say, I'll do another Blog Challenge day...remember that thing I started way back in Januray? Yeah, me neither.


a habit I wish I didn't have...

I would put procrastination, but everybody puts procrastination. Everybody procrastinates; that's not nearly bad enough of a habit. So here goes!
One habit that I wish I didn't have is complaining about people behind their backs. I guess I don't "talk behind people's backs" in the normal sense, because for some reason I'm not usually annoyed by people I don't know very well -- or at least not annoyed enough to talk about it. What I do is worse: when one of my friends or family members has done or said something to hurt me, I don't confront him/her; instead, I whinge about it to another friend. To the person's face, I act totally friendly and unbothered even though I may be seething on the inside. I can't decide which is the better alternative, though: To tell people off for all their petty slights, introducing discord into an otherwise perfectly good relationship? Or to just remain silent and deny myself the satisfaction of complaining? For little things, I'm leaning towards the latter, trying to be less obsessive about snarky throwaway comments, trying to care less about what people think of me...basically, trying to be less of a loser :)


Sorry, this post was meant to be slightly more amusing than it turned out to be, but I ended up picking a rather dismal topic...have a picture... 

I would never dissect a ewe.

 
...and a ninja-hyperlink, if you found it! Yeah, I spend too much time on YouTube...maybe I should've written about procrastination instead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment